Target Audiences for All Topics
School Board members
School Bus Drivers
||Bus Driver & Attendant On-line Courses
There are two kinds of
who have had a crisis....
those who will.
- It is invaluable as remediation for drivers or attendants having difficulty with student management issues, and/or
- Employees who miss the annual state required continuing education program.
- There is an “Are You There?”, function that prohibits jumping ahead or walking away from the computer.
- Employees can take the course on their down time or at home.
- They can stop at any time and return to the place they left off.
- There are quizzes that must be passed with 80% minimum proficiency.
- Upon completion of the course, participants can print a certificate that can be included in their file as evidence of participation.
- Accepts all major credit cards, or fax a purchase order to 727-362-1984 along with your email address and a code will be mailed to you that allows access to the course.
Behavior Modification Program Two: 1 hour course
Topics covered in this unit are Assertive Discipline, Six Myths about Student Management, 10 most Common Behavior Management Mistakes, Tricks of the Trade, 12 Actions that Can Cause Major Misbehavior, Preventing Major Confrontations, Effective Student Management, and Building Your Bus Community
The course costs $12.95 per participant.
- Understand the importance of their role as an educator, teaching social skills.
- Understand the difference between good and bad behavior vs. adaptive and maladaptive behavior.
- Understand the basic concepts of assertive discipline that apply to the bus environment.
- Understand that developing a rapport with students will do more to contribute to a positive bus environment, reduce discipline problems and create a caring safe environment for everyone.
- Understand six myths about student management.
- Understand the ten most common behavior management mistakes drivers (educators) make.
- Understand some tricks of the trade.
- Understand twelve actions that can escalate misbehavior.
- Understand some helpful hints in dealing with students.